Manager / Senior Manager (Gaming Technology Compliance)
Casino Regulatory Authority, Singapore
As Manager (Gaming Technology Compliance), your work requires you to conceptualise, manifest and develop CRA's gaming technology regulation regime. Essentially you will:
• Develop and maintain technical standards for gaming machines/electronic table games and casino management systems;
• Evaluate and recommend approval for gaming machines/electronic table games;
• Monitor, scan, research and analyse new innovations and trends in gaming technology;
• Perform mathematical evaluation and statistical analysis on Slot and Table Games;
• Monitor and analyse the performance data of deployed gaming machines for anomalies;
• Perform forensic data/evidence gathering and investigation on errant gaming machines.
• Specialisation in Mathematics, Statistics or ICT related disciplines;
• Knowledge of statistics, sampling and probability;
• Experience in coding (C++, Java, Python or R);
• Knowledge of and experience with random number generation theory and algorithms;
• Proficiencies in Excel, VBA and data analytics tools (Qlik Sense, Tableau) are desirable;
• Applicants with no experience may apply.